At this time we only support PayPal.
Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer refunds of any kind, unless we deem it necessary.
Renewal invoices for services are generated based on the following schedule, unless a service cancellation request is received.
You will receive an email once an invoice is generated and it may be paid at any time, up to the due date. Invoice payment reminders are sent for unpaid invoices within 2 days of the due date.
Overdue invoices may result in service suspension and/or termination.
If you would like to renew your service early, please contact us.
We use WHMCS as our billing system.
To add the cPanel server of your reseller hosting account to WHMCS, follow the simple steps below:
- Login to WHMCS admin area
- Navigate to Setup >
Add New Serverand enter all details as required
- Special notes:
- You may choose any name for your server
- Hostname / IP address can be found from the account welcome email
- The "Access Hash" can be retrieved from WHM > Remote Access Key
- Once you have filled in all details, press the red "Test Connection" button to ensure everything is configured correctly and that WHMCS can communicate with your reseller account
- Press the
Save Changes button.
Preferences. Enter your existing password in the
Old Passwordtext box and your new desired password in the
New Password (again)textboxes and click
Change your password now.
Password Generatoron the Change Password screen. Then, note down this password at a safe and secure location, tick the check box and click
Lets Encrypt for cPanel
Issue a new certificateand click